This is our resident baby bunny... the girls love to feed it carrots.(and the other 3 bunnies that have seem to taken to living in the yard too)
MawMaw made the girls some new dresses... as you can see I think I have a little model on my hands... hahaha... I wish I knew what Evangeline was thinking during this picture. haha 
Evangeline modeling her new dress .. after she finally quit running around in circles .. she's a mover!

Elli showing off hers... again with a crazy stance.. such a ham!

The girls in our redneck swimming pool.. really who needs a bigger one... right... RIGHT!
MawMaw made the girls some new dresses... as you can see I think I have a little model on my hands... hahaha... I wish I knew what Evangeline was thinking during this picture. haha 
Evangeline modeling her new dress .. after she finally quit running around in circles .. she's a mover!

Elli showing off hers... again with a crazy stance.. such a ham!

The girls in our redneck swimming pool.. really who needs a bigger one... right... RIGHT!
Ah sweet sweet fun!!!
A little video of the girls having fun on memorial day! Hope everyone had a great weekend and took a moment to think about our wonderful troops and those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country.. How blessed we are to live in the U.S.A!

A little video of the girls having fun on memorial day! Hope everyone had a great weekend and took a moment to think about our wonderful troops and those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country.. How blessed we are to live in the U.S.A!

No comments:
Post a Comment