Monday, April 6, 2009

Opening Day!

We went to opening day today, the Rangers won, so that was a lot of fun to watch!!! The girls had a great time.. They go the ice cream they had been craving since last year so that made them happy. We thought it was going to be a miserable cold day, but it turned out to be perfect up in the stands! The girls have completed one full week of full Big Girl panties during the day.. whooohoooo!!! We did wear diapers to the game today, only cause I wasn't so sure how easy it would be to get to the potties.. but the girls both held it in and didn't have a wet diaper all day.. they told us when they needed to go both times! Pretty impressive to me!
Evangeline and in her Go Rangers stance
Elli and her Wizard of Oz movie....


Elli at the game in her Rangers Hat!

Evangeline give me an awsome smile!

The girls and I... we really did an awful job of getting the yearly family photo.. oh well I'm sure we'll be back again!!


No comments: